STAYING COVID-19 SECURE
Over the past year, we have seen a lot of change, and we are indebted to all those who have been working so hard to help get on top of this crisis. The wellbeing of our guests and team is our number one priority, and we are committed to ensuring that your next visit to Coppa Club is better than ever.
We believe our restaurant experience is so much more than food and drink. It’s about freedom, frivolity, and fun; it’s about providing places for people to connect and to enjoy the best moments in life.
When it comes to being Covid secure, we’ve implemented rigorous cleaning processes to ensure guests feel safe when dining with us.
For your peace of mind please see a few specific actions we’ve put in place:
- Sanitiser is available to guests on arrival and throughout your visit.
- A contact free and GDPR compliant Track and Trace system is in place. All you need to do is scan the QR code when you arrive.
- Menus are available via QR code.
- Regular cleaning and sanitising all high-contact areas throughout our premises.
- Staggered reservation slots to allow for cleaning between guests.
- Increased frequency of our daily sanitising checklist to several times per hour.
- Our team has been fully briefed on the recommended additional personal hygiene practice.
- Face masks will be worn by all staff and guests unless they are exempt from doing so.
- PPE and sanitiser are freely available to all our staff on site.
- Re-training everyone in our team to ensure adherence to all reasonable Covid-19 related H&S.
- We have introduced one-way systems wherever possible.
- Following all social distance guidelines with clearly marked spacing requirements where possible.
- Reconfiguring tables and seating to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- We are now only taking cashless payment by way of a card machine
Regulations from 12th April
From 12th April until 17th May 2021, we are accepting reservations for outdoor dining only, this includes Igloo dining. We will be accommodating tables of up to six guests (children of all ages count towards the limit of 6). We will also accommodate a group of any size from up to two households (each household can include an existing support bubble, if eligible).
Regulations from 17th May
From 17th May 2021 until 21st June 2021, guests will be able to dine both indoors and outdoors at our venues. In line with government guidance, we will be accommodating tables of up to six guests (children of all ages count towards the limit of 6). We will also accommodate a group of any size from up to two households (each household can include an existing support bubble, if eligible).
Regulations from 21st June 2021
If data allows and government guidelines change, we will be operating indoor and outdoor dining, with groups of any size without any restrictions, across our venues.
If you would like to enquire about group bookings for parties of over 7 guests, please contact our Reservations Team on [email protected]
As always, we’re committed to providing you and our teams with a safe environment, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Coppa Club soon.