STAYING COVID-19 SECURE
Over the past year, we have seen a lot of change, and we are indebted to all those who have been working so hard to help get on top of this crisis. The wellbeing of our guests and team is our number one priority, and we are committed to ensuring that your next visit to Coppa Club is better than ever.
We believe our restaurant experience is so much more than food and drink. It’s about freedom, frivolity, and fun; it’s about providing places for people to connect and to enjoy the best moments in life.
When it comes to being Covid secure, we’ve implemented rigorous cleaning processes to ensure guests feel safe when dining with us.
For your peace of mind please see a few specific actions we’ve put in place:
- Sanitiser is available to guests on arrival and throughout your visit.
- A contact free and GDPR compliant Track and Trace system is in place. All you need to do is scan the QR code when you arrive.
- Menus are available via QR code.
- Regular cleaning and sanitising all high-contact areas throughout our premises.
- Staggered reservation slots to allow for cleaning between guests.
- Increased frequency of our daily sanitising checklist to several times per hour.
- Our team has been fully briefed on the recommended additional personal hygiene practice.
- Face masks are optional for staff and guests.
- PPE and sanitiser are freely available to all our staff on site.
- Re-training everyone in our team to ensure adherence to all reasonable Covid-19 related H&S.
- We are now only taking cashless payment by way of a card machine
Regulations from 19th July 2021
We will be operating indoor and outdoor dining, with groups of any size without any restrictions, across our venues.
If you would like to enquire about group bookings for parties of over 7 guests, please contact our Reservations Team on [email protected]
As always, we’re committed to providing you and our teams with a safe environment, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Coppa Club soon.