About this event
Suffering from a devastating split? Join me and my expert guests for a feel good day of empowering advice, survival strategies, financial insight and support from others who’ve been there too.
Together we will help you unlock a bright future. Help you to heal better and recover faster.
I’m journalist who writes for You Magazine, Red, The Times, The Telegraph and The Mail – who also happens to also be on a journey from heartbreak to happy.
I know the pain is like no other. Your self-esteem is smashed. Your dreams shattered. And you feel like you are going bat shit crazy. I get it. When I was blindsided by my marriage break up I wanted answers, hope and comfort. And to get unconscious on rosé.
As a writer I did the only thing I knew how. I started to do my research. And in the end the discoveries led me to write my book How to Heal A Broken Heart. The book is full of expert advice and strategies that will help you to rediscover your confidence, find you without them.
This ‘live’ retreat promises the same practical and emotional support, bringing together a community that reminds you that you are not alone. I’m joined by the best-in-class experts – divorce coach Sara Davison, personal development and empowerment coach Katy Hill and financial advisor Lisa Conway Hughes.
We’ve chosen a beautiful venue, The Coppa Club at The Swan At Streatley in Berkshire. On the banks of the river Thames, it is light and airy, with easy parking, great food and drink and most importantly, has a truly welcoming atmosphere.
We’ve limited the spaces to 50 the event feels friendly and you will get personal attention.
You’ll also get the invaluable opportunity to meet others in the same situation and to share stories.
What you get…
- A self care beauty bag with products from Murad and Living Proof worth £120.
- A 10% discount at The Swan if you’d like to treat yourself to a night’s stay after the event.
The day will consist of
- Optional morning ‘relax and restore’ yoga
- Welcome morning coffee/tea and all day drinks
- A survival strategy session with Sara Davison
- An empowerment session with Katy Hill
- Delicious, nutritious lunch
- A money workshop with financial advisor Lisa Conway-Hughes
- A dating masterclass with Rosie Green
- Optional evening drinks with Rosie Green
- A 1 to 1 with Sara Davison (limited places).
- The chance to ask the experts your questions.
This event will help you to:
• Cope with ‘rejection’
• Stop obsessing about your ex and think about what YOU want
• Move from anger to acceptance
• Get practical help on financial and legal issues
• Work on yourself and pursue your own happiness
• Gain confidence and restore your self worth
• Overcome your fear on being on your own
• Learn how to be single and happy
• Navigate the world of internet dating
• Regain your sexual confidence
There are only 49 places available so please book early…
You will receive your beauty bag at the event.
Follow me on Instagram: @lifesrosie
*If COVID-19 restrictions do not allow this event to go ahead on Sunday 27th June, it will be rescheduled and tickets rolled over to the rescheduled date.